Almost two Months after the Release of the Desktop Optimization Pack 2015, Microsoft just released Hotfix 1 for App-V 5.1. The Hotfix can be downloaded here and is addressing the following Issues:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader crashes after Shared Content Store (SCS) mode is enabled.
- The Add-AppvClientPackage cmdlet fails if the URL for the package contains a space character
- Internet Explorer crashes when you open multiple tabs.
- Custom configurations are lost after you delete an Active Directory group from the APP-V server.
- After you upgrade the Windows operating system, the APP-V WMI provider stops working.