The Hotfix Package 2 for App-V 5.1 and Hotfix Package 3 for App-V 5.0 SP3 was made available a few minutes ago. The Hotfixes can be downloaded here.
The following Issues were fixed for App-V 5.1:
- The lock on the VFS folder was not getting released when the user logs off from the client service
- Microsoft Office Click-to-Run apps can’t be opened from SharePoint in Internet Explorer. Embedded Office Click-to-Run apps may crash
- Press and hold (or right-click) app on taskbar, the app icon becomes blank.
- Provide mitigation for apps which don’t handle long paths correctly.
- Enable users to create multiple instances of Office 2016 Click-to-Run apps.
- Re-enable APP-V 5.1 Management server address “http://localhost:<port>/packages” and “http://localhost:<port>/packagesummary”
- The Confirmparameter is ignored when the Groupsparameter is null for Grant-AppvServerPackage command. Use the newly added Forceparameter to avoid the “Confirm Action” dialog.
The following Issue was fixed for App-V 5.0 SP3:
- Microsoft Office Click-to-Run apps can’t be opened from SharePoint in Internet Explorer. Embedded Office Click-to-Run apps may crash.