The Hotfix Package 4 for App-V 5.1 was made available a few minutes ago, as June 2016 servicing release for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack. The Hotfix can be downloaded here: KB3155806
The following Issues were fixed in HF4 for App-V 5.1:
- After you publish a new version of an application in a Connection Group, the application version is now displayed correctly on the App-V Server User Interface (UI).
- Fixes an issue that prevents some Java-based applications from starting.
- Adds support for Slovakian and Slovenian versions of the Supplemental Notice. The notice is displayed during the client/RDS servicing release installation.
- Removes the dependency on Visual C++ 2005 for installation.
- Fixes a Windows Explorer crash on a remote App-V 5.1 client when you are connected by using Remote Desktop Services. This issue occurs when you right-click File or Computer on the Start menu.
There will also be a full Installer available, which can be requested at Microsoft.