The Hotfix Package 6 for App-V 5.1 was made available a few minutes ago, as September 2016 servicing release for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack. The Hotfix can be downloaded here: KB3168628
The following Issues were fixed in HF6 for App-V 5.1:
- A folder lock issue that occurs when a user logs off from a session and then logs back on while he or she has multiple sessions running simultaneously.
- Mounting an App-V package with many files takes longer than 5 seconds and fails. Provides a registry key to override the default time-out.
- Fixes an issue in which sorting packages by date is not performed correctly in the Server Management console UI.
- Fixes an issue in which packages cannot be added in the Server Management console UI.
- Fixes an issue in which publishing a new package for the same application removes the shortcut.
There will also be a full Installer available, which can be requested at Microsoft.
I’m really excited for the last fix, as this was my first every User Voice Entry that I created, a few years ago. Great to see that this has finally been fixed.