Version 1.1.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener was released a few minutes ago. I tried to implement a few new features and squish some bugs in this release. You can find the Release Notes with all Changes below.
- Added “-Hostname” Parameter for direct connection and to skip the Hostname prompt.
- Added “-ClientLogFilesDir” Parameter to specify a custom location for the ConfigMgr Client LogFiles.
- Added “-DisableLogFileMerging” Parameter to prevent CMTrace from merging multiple LogFiles.
- Added “-WindowStyle” Parameter to specify the Window Mode for CMTrace & File Explorer.
- Added “smsts.log” to the CMTrace Menu.
- Added “WindowsUpdate.log” to the CMTrace Menu.
- Added “CMTrace” to the Tools Menu, to start an empty CMTrace Instance.
- Internal menu handling rewritten and optimized.
- Opening LogFiles in CMTrace is now much faster.
- Fixed a bug, which caused CMTrace to freeze on certain systems.
- Validation Tasks have been improved and are now happening directly after entering the Device name.
- Hostname Validation Checks have been improved.
- Assigned a dedicated number range to the File Explorer actions.
- Check if CMTrace was started at least once has been added, when executing a LogFile Action.
- Minor text fixes.
- Tons of other small fixes, code rewriting and optimizations.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.