Version 1.2.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available a few hours ago. This Release comes with a few new features and some bug fixes.
- Starting with Version 1.2.0, ConfigMgr LogFile Opener requires PowerShell 3.0 or higher.
- Added a Client Actions sub menu for executing the most common ConfigMgr Client Actions.
- Added the Client Version to the top of the Menu.
- Added “StateMessage.log” to the CMTrace Menu.
- Starting a single CMTrace Instance will now consider the -WindowStyle Attribute.
- Assignment of the local device name, if no name has been specified on the Device name prompt. (Just press Enter without specifying a device name 😉 )
- Minor text fixes.
- Other small fixes, code rewriting and optimizations.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.