Version 1.3.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available a few hours ago. This Release comes with a bunch of new features and some small bug fixes.
- Added the ability to use CMLogViewer to display LogFiles. Use the Parameter “-CMLogViewer” to specify a custom path to CMLogvViewer.exe
- Added a new menu option, to toggle between CMTrace and CMLogViewer.
- When using CMLogViewer, ConfigMgr LogFile Opener will now automatically search for history LogFiles and open them along with the original LogFiles. This currently only applies to CMLogViewer.
- Added ‘-ActiveLogProgram’ Parameter to specify which Log Program (CMTrace or CMLogViewer) should be active when the tool is starting.
- Added ‘-DisableHistoryLogFiles’ Parameter to prevent opening History LogFiles, when using CMLogViewer.
- Added ‘-CMTraceActionDelay’ Parameter to customize the amount of time, the Tool should wait between the Steps when opening multiple LogFiles in CMTrace.
- Client Version will now be displayed correctly, when changing from a Device without a Client to a Device with a Client.
- MessageBoxs will now be displayed in the foreground, which allows the use of the Enter Key to quickly confirm them.
- Other small fixes, code rewriting and optimizations.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.