Version 1.4.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available a few hours ago. This Release comes with a bunch of new features and some small bug fixes.
- Added Windows Servicing log files to the Logs menu
- Added the Operating System version to the top of the Menu
- Added a Refresh Device data option to the Tool Menu, to refresh the Client & Operating System Version of a selected device.
- Rearranged the Tool Menu Items
- Optimized Performance of WMI Queries within the Tool
- Other small fixes, code rewriting and optimizations.
The new Version is available on GitHub.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.