Version 1.5.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available. This Release comes with a bunch of new features and some small bug fixes.
- Added a Recent logs section, which lists log files based on their Modify Date.
- Added an Options section to the main menu and moved the “Toggle Log Program” options in it.
- Added a ConfigMgr Console Extensions to quickly open ConfigMgr LogFile Opener for a specifc Device from the Console.
- Refresh Device Data option should now work correctly
- A Client running the 1706 ConfigMgr Client version is now identified correctly.
- Minor menu adjustments
The new Version is available at TechNet Gallery for download.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.