Version 1.6.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available. This Release comes with a few new features and some small bug fixes.
- Added the Client Hardware data to the top of the menu
- Added the SCEP MpCmdRun.log files to the Logs menu
- Added ‘C:\Windows\Temp’ to the File Explorer menu
- Splitted setupact.log and setuperr.log into individual Log entries, to prevent a CMTrace Merging error message.
- Minor menu and text adjustments
The new Version is available at TechNet Gallery for download.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.