Version 1.8.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available. This Release comes with a few new features and some small bug fixes.
- Client Actions will now open corresponding LogFiles after execution when using the new “-EnableAutoLogLaunch” Parameter. For example, running an “Application Deployment Evaluation Cycle” will open AppDiscovery.log.
- Added new Client actions to Start / Stop / Restart SMS Agent Host Service
- Added new Client action to re-evaluate all Configuration Baselines
- Added new Client action to run ccmeval
- Added the Boot time to the top of the menu
- Further improved Client Hardware Query
- Highlighted Connected Device
- Other small fixes, code rewriting, and optimizations.
- Starting with Version 1.8.0, some Client Actions (e.g. Run CcmEval) require PowerShell Remoting to the Connected Device.
The new Version is available at TechNet Gallery for download.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.