Version 2.1.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available. This Release comes with a bunch of new features and some smaller bug fixes.
- Added Pending Restart information to the Top of the menu using the “PendingReboot” PowerShell Module: https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/PendingReboot
- New Settings Actions added to Install, Update and Uninstall the PendingReboot PowerShell Module.
- New About menu added.
- Added Provisioning Mode Notification to the Top of the menu. The ConfigMgr Client line will highlight, if a connected device is in Provisioning Mode.
- Adjusted the menu color of the Connected Device from Yellow to Cyan.
- Fixed a TLS connection issue in the Tool updater.
- Other small fixes, code rewriting and optimizations.
The new Version is available at TechNet Gallery for download.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.