Version 3.0.0 of ConfigMgr LogFile Opener has been made available. This Release comes with OneTrace Support and many other new features and bug fixes.
- OneTrace added as Log program.
- Added new client action to enable and disable the Remote Registry Service of a connected Device.
- Added the Scripts.log files to the Logs menu.
- The Parameters “WindowStyle”, “EnableAutoLogLaunch” and “DisableHistoryLogFiles” can now be changed during runtime in the settings menu.
- The settings menu now shows the version of the PendingReboot PowerShell Module.
- The Parameter “-DisableCMTraceLogFileMerging” has been removed. CMTrace will now always perform a merge action, if multiple log files are being opened.
- The Parameter “-ActiveLogProgram” has been renamed to “-LogProgram”.
- The Parameter “-WindowStyle” has been renamed to “-LogProgramWindowStyle”.
- The Parameter “-CMTraceActionDelay” has been replaced with the parameters “-ActionDelayShort” and “-ActionDelayLong”.
- Support for older Operating Systems has been removed. ConfigMgr LogFile Opener now requires at least Windows 8.1 / Server 2012 R2.
- A Client running the 2006 ConfigMgr Client version is now identified correctly.
- Minor menu adjustments.
- Fixed an issue in the PendingReboot Module Uninstall routine.
- Fixed a menu issue, which occurred when no recent logs are available.
- The function for running CcmEval has been imporoved.
- Other small fixes, code rewriting and optimizations.
As always, If you find any bugs or have some feature suggestions, tag me on Twitter or in the Comments.